The Enviro Rectangular Classroom Tables are high quality, lightweight tables, made from heavy gauge structural aluminium extrusion, ensuring maximum strength and durability. The tables are ideal for the school classroom, training room, or other educational setting. With aluminium being 60% lighter in weight than mild steel, these tables offer a solution to the potential back injuries incurred when moving other heavier weight tables. Their lighter weight also means they require less energy to transport them. In addition, with aluminium being 100% recyclable, and recycling aluminium requiring 5% of the energy needed to produce fresh aluminium, these tables offer an environmentally sound product too.
The tables are available in a choice of 4 durable, wipe-clean laminates with contrasting coloured edging, and with a choice of 6 heights to suit all age groups from reception through to sixth form. There are 2 sizes of table, 1200 x 600mm and 1400 x 750mm, and they come with a silver frame and legs as standard. The tables come flat-packed and are assembled by connecting the table legs to the frame using a simple allen key fixing. The tables come with a 5 year guarantee and are British made. Minimum order 5 tables. (See Related Items below for accompanying Enviro Square and Trapezoidal Classroom Tables).
- Enviro Rectangular Classroom Tables
- Heavy Gauge Aluminium Frame
- Lightweight Tables (Aluminium 60% Lighter Than Mild Steel)
- Lighter Weight Means Less Energy Required To Transport Tables
- Frames Made From Recyclable Materials (Aluminium Is 100% Recyclable)
- Wipe-Clean Laminate Top In A Choice Of Colours
- Choice Of Coloured Edgings
- 6 Height Options To Suit All Ages
- Silver Frame & Legs
- Legs Connect To The Frame With A Simple Allen Key Fixing
- Ideal For Schools Classrooms, Training Rooms, Etc.
- Minimum Order Of 5 Tables
- 5 Year Guarantee
- British Made