Medium back vinyl operator chair on castors available in a range of vinyl colours. Ideal seating for the school, clinic, doctor's surgery, or in laboratory and science classrooms. The standard vinyls are wipeable, and washable with a damp cloth and warm water. The vinyl has a low hazard rating, and conforms to the BS5852 Standard cigarette and match tests. The vinyls are available in a selection of popular colours. (Other vinyl colours are available on request and for an extra charge. Please call the office to enquire further.) Minimum Order Of 2 Chairs - for orders less than 2 chairs a surcharge applies - please contact the office for details.
The chair has a gas-lift height adjustment lever, and a back-tilt adjustment lever. An optional 3rd lever to tilt the seat can be added. The back height is adjustable as standard on these seats. The chair comes with no arms, with fixed loop arms, or with height-adjustable padded arms, and can be supplied with plastic glides instead of castors.
- Vinyl Medium Back Operator Chair
- Without Arms, With Fixed Arms, Or With Adjustable Arms
- 2-Lever Height & Back Adjustment Come As Standard
- Optional 3rd Seat-Tilt Lever Available
- Optional Plastic Glides Instead Of Castors
- Robust Chair
- Vinyl Available In A Range Of Vinyl Colours
- Wipe-Clean Chairs
- Minimum Order 2 Chairs
- Ideal For Schools, Labs, Surgeries, Science Rooms
- 5 Year Guarantee On All Moving Parts